Hi Krzysztof,

it's a good idea. Actually, I planned to add a "cookbook" section in the documentation, with straight forward example as you described.

Any contribution is welcome ;)

On 01/08/2014 08:00 PM, Krzysztof Sobkowiak wrote:
Hi

I'd like to ask you whether we want to have some samples  in Karaf like
in ServiceMix or JBoss Fuse, e.g. how to implement persistent bundle or
how to use Spring AOP or Spring Security in Karaf... What do you think
about the granularity of the samples - more complex samples (e.g. Spring
MVC + JPA + Security + Caching...)  or simple samples showing only one
aspect, something like "How to use Spring AOP in Karaf" or "How to use
AspectJ in Karaf"....?

Best regards
Krzysztof

--