Hi there.

I am trying to create my own karaf distribution with a number of features
installed at boot.
So far, I can create my own distribution with provided features via maven
repositories. My pom.xml basically looks like this:

    <dependencies>
        <dependency>

            <groupId>org.apache.karaf.features</groupId>
            <artifactId>framework</artifactId>
            <version>3.0.1</version>
            <type>kar</type>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>

            <groupId>org.apache.karaf.features</groupId>
            <artifactId>standard</artifactId>
            <version>3.0.1</version>
            <classifier>features</classifier>
            <type>xml</type>
            <scope>runtime</scope>
                </dependency>
        <dependency>

            <groupId>org.apache.karaf.features</groupId>
            <artifactId>enterprise</artifactId>
            <version>3.0.1</version>
            <classifier>features</classifier>
            <type>xml</type>
            <scope>runtime</scope>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>

            <groupId>org.apache.activemq</groupId>
            <artifactId>activemq-karaf</artifactId>
            <version>5.10.0</version>
            <type>xml</type>
            <classifier>features</classifier>
            <scope>runtime</scope>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.camel.karaf</groupId>
            <artifactId>apache-camel</artifactId>
            <version>2.13.2</version>
            <type>xml</type>
            <classifier>features</classifier>
            <scope>runtime</scope>
        </dependency>
    </dependencies>

    <build>
        <plugins>
            <plugin>
                <groupId>org.apache.karaf.tooling</groupId>
                <artifactId>karaf-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                <extensions>true</extensions>
                <version>3.0.1</version>
                <configuration>

                    <bootFeatures>
                          <feature>standard</feature>
                          <feature>management</feature>
                        <feature>webconsole</feature>
                        <feature>jdbc</feature>
                        <feature>jndi</feature>
                        <feature>camel-spring</feature>
                        <feature>camel-jetty</feature>
                        <feature>camel-xmljson</feature>
                        <feature>camel-xstream</feature>
                        <feature>camel-websocket</feature>
                        <feature>camel-twitter</feature>
                        <feature>camel-script</feature>
                        <feature>camel-script-javascript</feature>
                        <feature>camel-http</feature>
                        <feature>camel-jdbc</feature>
                        <feature>camel-sql</feature>
                        <feature>camel-soap</feature>
                        <feature>camel-jpa</feature>
                        <feature>camel-base64</feature>
                        <feature>activemq-broker</feature>
                        <feature>activemq-camel</feature>
                        <feature>activemq-blueprint</feature>
                    </bootFeatures>

                </configuration>
            </plugin>
        </plugins>
    </build>

Now I want to add my own features provided via a my-features.xml on the
local filesystem.
Is it possible to do this with the new maven-karaf-plugin? If yes, how would
i go about it?