Hi Senpai,

Being not sure what you looked at, but when I look at the examples I
gave you I that the karaf-maven-plugin has been used to build the
assemby. Not the maven-assembly plugin. Have a look at this pom file:

https://github.com/misl/Samples/blob/master/WicketKaraf/assembly/pom.xml

Might it be that you by mistake assumed that src/main/assembly is being
used by the maven-assembly plugin? In fact it is used by the
maven-resources plugin to inject additional files into the final karaf
assembly/distribution.

Also looking at the same pom file I see the following list op bootFeatures:

          <bootFeatures>
            <feature>standard</feature>
            <feature>http</feature>
            <feature>ssh</feature>