Hello. I have two problems which stops our company migrate to the Karaf.

*Karaf version:* 4.0.0.0M1
*OS:* Linux 3.2.0-4-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 3.2.32-1 x86_64 GNU/Linux
*JVM:* 1.7 latest

1. If deploy bundle from file system or from obr , then kill karaf without
normal shutdown and start. Karaf will not resolve/start this bundle or
bundles. Bundle will lose dependent packages. I f karaf shutdown normally
all works fine. It not looks like enterprise stability.
2. If karaf cannot allocate memory for heap. After cleaning memory karaf
cant start random bundles. All bundles lose dependent packages. it not looks
like enterprise too. I'm wondering that no one asking about it, just few
posts on stackoverflow without answer. I'm so unlucky or what. Btw i had a
problem long time ago on karaf 3.