Did you try on Karaf using Equinox ?

As I said in my previous e-mail, we directly leverage the framework for bundle management. Anyway, I re-open the Jira about this to double check.

On 12/10/2014 10:04 AM, Bellski wrote:
I did some experement.

Glassfish 4 and Karaf 3.0.2 have the same felix version 4.2.1.  Bundles in
glassfish works fine after crash. I moved felix.jar from glassfish to karaf,
Karaf still wont resolving  bundles which installed before crash. Glassfish
3.1.2.2 has felix 4.0.2. I moved felix.jar from Glassfish 3.1.2.2 to Karaf.
Picture the same.
  May still be a problem in Karaf ? If you want i'll do a video with all
manipulations.