jbonofre wrote
> Thanks again for the update.
>
> Can you share what you found about your plugin configuration as it can be
> helpful for other users ?
>
> Regarding obr yes: in your features XML,  on a
> <feature/>
>  element you can define resolver="obr". If the obr feature is installed
> and you have obr repositories defined, Karaf will try to resolve the
> bundles from obr first and fallback to maven.

I did plugin for Intellij IDEA

1. Run Karaf from IDEA with debug and etc. Observe bundles from IDEA (stop ,
start , uninstall, dependencies, status), plugin can observe by part of
symbolic name (create group) = "com.foor.bar.*".  Also plugin can deploy
project into any osgi framework.

2. Plugin for manage osgi project. It dependts on symbolic name part , obr,
svn. Your team can update, or start whole project without sources, just
update from plugin. It alows to develop project (maven, gradle) in module
style. For example - Project has A B C modules. You can open project A and
dvelop it without B C, then commit project. Before commit plugin
incrementing verison of project and deploying it in any maven repository,
then plugin notifying whole team with the same plugin about update. Other
teammates can update or not, can update just a part or whole project. Also
Plugin can do release by svn tag in producation. Plugin showing difference
version of modules between local , obr, svn, so you can always see what you
want to update.
 Now i tyring to do more flexible second plugin. Code not ready for
publication. Coz second plugin still depends from company project. I think
it will be very helpful for many osgi, karaf users.
 I dont know why it not works in Karaf/Felix. Just know that it in
configuration. Coz if configure karaf by hands , all ok.