Hello fellow Karaf users,

Are there any plans for one or more Karaf talks at ApacheCon EU ? With
version 4 just being released I think it would be great to promote it.

I could help out on the "users" part, talking about what we do with it, but
unfortunately I can't submit a proposal all by myself because I'll be
incredibly busy at that time with other stuff hopefully also related to the
ASF as I hope to start an incubator project and get it promoted at
ApacheCon.

But I would love to help promote Karaf in any way possible because I love
the project !

cheers,
  Serge...

- -- --- -----=[ shuber at jahia dot com ]=---- --- -- -
CTO & Co-founder - Jahia Solutions Group, 9 Routes de Jeunes, 1227 Acacias,
Switzerland
twitter: @sergehuber <https://twitter.com/sergehuber>

Jahia is a leading open source User eXperience Platform (UXP) vendor,
relentlessly working at transforming a siloed industry into a user-driven
one, beyond technology constraints - http://www.jahia.com