Sounds great but you might want to sync with JB because he gave a speech at
ApacheCon NA that seemed similar in content.

I think we should also talk about how great a stack Karaf is in relation to
other Apache projects, so maybe have a title such as “Start your next project
with OSGi & Karaf” ? And then go into details about all the stuff you can build
using it. Because it seems to me that a lot of people are not looking at it
right and should be basing their projects on it instead of doing POJA (plain
old Java Applications) such as Spring Boot or another monolothic monster :)

cheers,
  Serge…