So IIUC, you end up with "something" (what does it look like exactly ?)
that roughly is a list of requirements to bundles (so something like the
osgi.bundle=xxx;osgi.type=osgi.bundle requirement), and you want to install
that ?
So the idea would be to generate a feature on the fly with those
requirements ?

I suppose we could add them individually as input to the deployer, but
then, it would make management more complicated, especially when you want
to uninstall it.  That would be the main reason to keep a representation of
this list of requirements as a feature.

Am i understanding things correctly ?