Also be careful with your terminology.  “enabled” is normally something your
don’t deal with and without really special circumstances all your components
should be configured as enabled by default.  You’d have to have code to enable
them otherwise.  I suspect you mean “activated”? or maybe “satisfied”?

david jencks