I am sorry I am not using "bnd" ... I am using Eclipse PDE and there you
need to add the package import in order for the annotations to appear on
the classpath. There are other ways as well, but to me importing a package
with OSGi seemed to be the most appropriate way. And the SCR implementation
of Equinox seems to export those annotation as expected (by me, I know).

Installing the "scr" feature does not help though.

So as I understood it the annotations should not be imported.