Hi Toni, ... I think you can argue about "the right" tool for ages ... I
just use what is already there. And I do think that continuing arguing
about that will probably kill this thread.

--
Jens Reimann
Senior Software Engineer / EMEA ENG Middleware

Red Hat GmbH, www.de.redhat.com,
Registered seat: Grasbrunn, Commercial register: Amtsgericht Muenchen, HRB
153243,
Managing Directors: Paul Argiry, Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham,
Michael O'Neill