Sorry, the output file only contains the resources, not the wiring.  That
should be fixed.
If you're using 4.1-SNAPSHOT, I can add that quite easily, so please raise
a JIRA issue.
Another option would be to use the --all-wiring option which prints the
wiring to std out, but you'll still have to parse it :-(