Hi All

We are using OSGi with Karaf for a product which need to be deployed on
client machine and we are having 17 custom features and after regular
interval we have to updated the feature and its relevant bundles and we are
using Nexus maven repository to pull down the Bundles.
So the Approach is
1) Stop all features
2) feature:repo-add with LATEST keyword (for all features)
3) feature:install (for all features)
4) feature:start (for all features)

We followed these steps in a script.
In the initial installation to empty karaf we are getting all the feature
and its bundles successfully.

But in case of upgrading the feature within the script. "Feature:install" of
updated feature is given the error of
 org.apache.karaf.shell.core - 4.0.5 | Exception caught while executing
command
org.osgi.service.resolver.ResolutionException: Unable to resolve root:
missing requirement [root] osgi.identity; osgi.identity=ABCD_Service;
type=karaf.feature; version="[1.5.2,1.5.2]"; f
ilter:="(&(osgi.identity=ABCD_Service)(type=karaf.feature)(version>=1.5.2)(version<=1.5.2))"

Can anyone help

Regards
Sai