Hello,

I developed a SOAP service which is encapsulated in a kar archive. Then, I
made a custom karaf distribution from Karaf 4.0.4. Everything works fine (no
error message in the log files and the service works fine).

The problem is when I try to do the same thing with Karaf 4.0.8, I got this
message during the deployement :

missing requirement [...] osgi.service; effective:=active;
filter:="(objectClass=org.osgi.service.log.LogService)"

How can I inject the service "org.osgi.service.log.LogService"?

In my class, I have :

protected LogService logService;

public void setLogService( final LogService logService )
{
        this.logService = logService;
}

In the file pom.xml, I have :
<dependency>
        <groupId>org.osgi</groupId>
        <artifactId>org.osgi.service.log</artifactId>
</dependency>

Must I use <import-service> and if yes, what must be the contain of this
element?

It seems that the LogService service is not satisfied anymore and it seems
to be the same problem that is specified here :
http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/VOTE-Apache-Karaf-Container-4-0-6-release-td4047647.html

Please, could you help me please?

Olivier