Hi Jérémie,

I don't think the key part is the etc folder, it's in the CM name in your
bundle.

On 07/05/2017 07:52 PM, jeremie.bre...@gmail.com wrote:
Hello,

I want to share a configuration between several bundles (a "cfg" file in etc), through
several "Declarative Services" components.

The OSGi Spec says that, in order to share a Configuration, the pid must starts
with a question mark.  Without this question mark, the Configuration is bound
to a bundle, and can't be read by another bundle. However, this question mark
is not a valid file name.

Is it possible to create such Configuration with the etc folder of Karaf ?

Regard,
Jérémie