Hi Jérémie,

it depends how the configuration is created:

- programmatically via ConfigAdmin
- dropping the file in the etc folder (so via FileInstall)

On 07/05/2017 10:39 PM, jeremie.bre...@gmail.com wrote:
Thanks,

my configuration is only used by two DS components in two bundles (with Felix
DS). this configuration is created by Felix FileInstall. Only one of my
component see this configuration, and the Karaf 'config:list' command show that
my configuration is bound to a bundle.. I will have to recheck again who set
the bundle location of this configuration.

On 2017-07-05 21:38 (+0200), David Jencks <david.a.jen...@gmail.com> wrote:
Felix DS has not, for quite a while, bound configurations to bundles ( there is
an unavoidable race condition if you try). So if the only use of your
configuration is DS components and karaf doesn't set the bundle location
somehow when installing it (maybe this can be configured? No idea) you
shouldn't have to worry. If one or more of the configuration consumers is a
managed service [factory] or something else that sets the bundle location
you'll need to find a way to configure a multi-location.

Hope this helps
David Jencks

Sent from my iPhone