The best place to start when looking for OSGi R7 examples is the enRoute
Project. It contains Maven Archetypes, examples and worked tutorials for
building applications using R7 specifications.

https://enroute.osgi.org

Most of the projects in use are just new versions of long established OSGi
implementations from Aries and Felix. The majority of them are already released
and in Maven Central. Those that are still in the process of releasing (pretty
much just the JAX-RS whiteboard) are available in the Apache Snapshots
repository. I am not aware of any implementations that require R7 framework
features, so all of them should run on Karaf.

Best Regards,

Tim

Sent from my iPhone