Thanks JB for the quick feedback. You're right that having code
comparisons would also be great. Unfortunately I have little
experience with Spring Boot so I didn't go down that path right away,
but I agree we should. Maybe I'll start a Google Doc with some tables
to prepare the flow of the comparison.

Regards,
  Serge...