Hello Serge,
Ok, I see ;)
Thanks for the explanation.
Regards,
Francois

Envoyé depuis mon smartphone Samsung Galaxy.
-------- Message d'origine --------De : Serge Huber <shu...@apache.org> Date :
06/10/2018  10:46  (GMT+04:00) À : user@karaf.apache.org Objet : Re: Comparison
between Karaf, Spring & NodeJS
Hello François,

Concerning the comparison with NodeJS it is not mandatory but I
thought it would make sense to compare Karaf to popular technologies
to build web platforms. The idea is to position Karaf as a perfectly
acceptable alternative to those two other frameworks.

Regards,
  Serge...