That’s part of the JAX-RS Whiteboard spec API. You can find the JAX-RS
Whiteboard spec API as a standalone jar in Maven Central
https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.osgi/org.osgi.service.jaxrs/1.0.0
<https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.osgi/org.osgi.service.jaxrs/1.0.0>

The compendium uber jar isn’t actually helpful for deployment anyway as it’s
intended to be a compile-time only artefact (there’s a deliberate unresolvable
requirement designed to stop it being deployed).

Tim