> Honestly, it sounds like you’re about 30 minutes away from having the Aries
> JAX-RS Whiteboard working...

OK, Understand your reference to servicemix annotation earlier.
I had to pick up the org.apache.felix.http.servlet-api-1.1.2.jar to get the
JavaServlet contract version 3.1.

I've now got karaf starting cleanly, and it's obviously doing *something*. I
suspect if I created a simple example it would be working, but obviously I was
naive and greedy and went straight for converting my entire app. I mean, what
could go wrong?

I say it's doing something, in that I can request an api and I get an error
such as:
    java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.glassfish.jersey.internal.RuntimeDelegateImpl not found by javax.ws.rs-api

but the important thing is that what's in the stack trace is my resource class.
So it's registered the endpoint and routed it correctly, it's just I've got
some references to jersey. I'll have to clean all that out and it'll probably
be more successful.

Thanks.