Hi,

I'm trying to to get my project FlexFx to work on Java 11 with OpenJFX 11
inside Karaf 4.2.2 and have so far managed to get it to work by manually
deploying the OpenJFX jars to the `jdk9plus` folder of Karaf.

I am now trying to update the integration tests which use Pax Exam and because
JavaFX is no longer part of the JDK-11 I need to include these in the Karaf
configuration. To begin with I tried this:

bootClasspathLibraries(
    new
BootClasspathLibraryOption(mavenBundle().artifactId(OPENJFX_BASE_ARTIFACT_ID).groupId(OPENJFX_GROUP_ID).version(OPENFX_VERSION)),
    new
BootClasspathLibraryOption(mavenBundle().artifactId(OPENJFX_CONTROLS_ARTIFACT_ID).groupId(OPENJFX_GROUP_ID).version(OPENFX_VERSION)),
    new
BootClasspathLibraryOption(mavenBundle().artifactId(OPENJFX_FXML_ARTIFACT_ID).groupId(OPENJFX_GROUP_ID).version(OPENFX_VERSION)))

but this only put the artifacts into the lib folder not `lib/jdk9plus`

Also (and this is where I am still new and confused with the Java9 + module
system) the above artifacts are not the actual ones I used when I manually
installed OpenJFX to Karaf. I manually installed the SDK from gluon
(https://gluonhq.com/products/javafx/) and this zip file includes native
libraries as well as JARs. These are what I think I should be installing
automatically but I'm uncertain how I can go about this with PaxExam.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks, Kerry.