Hi all,

I'm from the Opencast project (opencast.org), which uses Karaf, and CXF
among other frameworks.  We're seeing an issue where requests to a
non-existent endpoint are being dispatched to the alphabetically first
endpoint which matches the request parameters.  For instance, GETting
/info/{int}, which does not exist, gets you admin-ui/acl/{int}.

I've run through the stack trace, and I think it's CXF, but my mail on that
list hasn't gotten any traction so I figured I would expand my search.  Is
CXF what I'm looking for here?  Or is it some other part of Karaf?

Thanks,