Correct.  For example, our demo server: https://stable.opencast.org/info/501
returns (after logging in with the provided credentials) a JSON blob of an
ACL.  There is no endpoint /info/{int}.  What's you're actually talking to
is https://stable.opencast.org/admin-ng/acl/501, which happens to take a
single integer and be a GET request endpoint, and be alphabetically first
in our full list of endpoints :)