I was looking at the Aries JAXRS whiteboard example to see how it differs
from just using CXF directly.  It looks interesting.  My one main concern
would be around the Aries whiteboard bundle needing to repackage cxf
dependencies.  Could that be a hinderance around CXF version upgrades when
used in a project?  Such as if there was a security vulnerability in the
version of CXF that was repackaged?  CXF works fine in OSGi, why wouldn't
is just be pulled as is?  Is this mainly meant for people who really don't
care what is used under the covers and the version of it, but just want to
quickly get a rest server up and going?

Thanks!
Ryan