Hi JB,

sounds good.
Thank you.

Can you keep me informed?

Would it make sense (e.g. for log alert usage) to enhance the checker
configuration also for multiple matches (excludes)?

E.g. type log,
* property level should match WARN
AND
* property message should not contain the regex foobar (or should
contain the regex)

Or we could filter some loc.class and loc.method log messages that we
know are "false positives".