My karaf based solution is embedded within an ecosystem running
logstash/graylog/prometheus in a k8s environment.
Adding something else for monitoring is unfortunately quite impossible.
Additionally my college who is a fan of enroute is always making fun of me
because of karaf ;)

best regards,
Matthias