I finally got it to produce json output. Thank you a lot.
You are not pushy .. tbh its more then justified and o/c i will stick to
karaf.

But i noticed a new Problem, when greeting a custom distro and adding
cellar 4.1.3 to karaf 4.2.8 the build process somehow adds 4.3.0.RC1
dependencies. I had such a problem a few days ago but i thought it was a
Problem with the maven version used by jenkins. What would be a good
starting point to find the cause for the wrong feature resolving?

Regards,
Matthias