Is there a way to find out if two bundles offer up the same versions of
packages in karaf 4.2.8?

I have some applications that use jersey for the REST API.

I use the web whiteboard, so that the jersey servlet is started as a DS
component.

I use a setup where I add OSGi services injected into the jersey
servlet's HK2 dependency injection systems, so that the OSGi services
can be injected into the jersey resources as they are created to respond
to REST requests.

Earlier I've had some obscure problems in the code that inserts the OSGi
services into HK2.  I eventually tracked the problems town to
javax.inject being auto-wrapped, with a bundle version of 0.0.0.  When I
suppressed adding javax.inject to the feature file, jersey picked the
correct bundled version of javax.inject and all was well.

This worked fine for karaf 4.2.6 and 4.2.7, but with karaf 4.2.6 the
problem is back with the same symptoms and when I had the auto-wrapped
javax.inject.

But this time the autowrapped javax.inject isn't the cause, so it has to
be something else.

One thought that struck me was that several bundles could offer up the
javax.inject package inside the version rangers looked for and picking
the wrong bundle here could mess up things.

Is there a simple way to detect is two bundles offer up the same
package?

Thanks!

- Steinar