> Windows again ;)
> I’m more suspecting the platform rather than the JDK. Do you mind to create a
> Jira about that ? I will reproduce on Windows VM and investigate.

I've googled the error message a bit more and found some old issues from
the archived discontinued jersey project and one related from a
different project:
 https://github.com/jersey/jersey/issues/3712
 https://github.com/graphhopper/graphhopper/issues/1391

And then I found this issue in the current (eclipse hosted) jersey
project
 https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jersey/issues/4156

Short story: it's a problem in jersey 2.28 on OSGi on JDK 8

In jersey 2.28 the import-package for javax annotation lost its version
number, which means that on JDK 8, which has a built-in
javax.annotation, the built-in javax.annotation is picked, and that
javax.annotation is missing the Priority annotation.

(I guess a good thing with Jersey ending up under the eclipse umbrella,
is that eclipse cares about OSGi...)

Another good thing about Jersey finding a new home, is that there
actually *are* new versions and there have been three releases since
2.28.

So I'll try upgrading to the most recent jersey resource first and see
how that works out (if it doesn't, I'll work my way backwards until I
(hopefully) find one that does).