Hi Alex,

you're absolutely right. We ended up for the moment with one Blueprint DSL file
that contains the security handler configuration with multiple constraints (for
different paths) and one route as kind of a "heartbeat" listening on the port
and get assigned the security handler.

All the other routes in separate Blueprint DSL files have a camel-jetty
consumer on the same port as above. The security handler is already assigned.
The disadvantage is that a new route with a new path requires a change and
re-deployment of the security handler configuration Blueprint DSL file.

I'll check the other link you provided, thanks for that. We're also
investigating in camel-servlet.

I think the use case is quite common (on listener on one port, multiple URIs
(paths) with different auth). So far there must exist a valid solution for.

Best
- Gerald