From: Jean-Baptiste Onofre <j...@nanthrax.net>
Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2020, 6:32 PM
To: d...@karaf.apache.org; user@karaf.apache.org
Subject: [X-Mas Gift] Panel discussion about Karaf 5

Hi guys,

Maybe some of you know that I started to work on Karaf 5.

I have something that it’s almost "usable".

Before sending a global discussion thread on the mailing list, I would like to
evaluate the ideas & big changes I did.

I would like to know if some of you would be interested by a panel discussion
call to introduce Karaf 5 (limited audience at first step).

The agenda of this call would be:
1. Pros/Cons about Karaf as it is today
2. Concepts in Karaf 5 (module, extension, …)
3. Building & running
4. Live demo

It could be recorded/webinar style (not necessary live call) for about 20
people at first step (both Karaf developers and users).
The purpose is to evaluate the direction.

Thoughts ?
Who would be interested ?

Thanks,