Hi,

Thank you for the interest. So I am not working on a live production
project yet. Here is the full context of what is my motivation.

So I work for a leading software consultancy company. During a couple
of  project's review/development we came. across this question of
having to develop a new solution on the premise which should be
modularized (sort of plugin) based where we can add behavior by
dropping in plugins.
Having seen the comfort companies have in terms of having staffing for
spring boot in the Java space the very next. question. that comes is.
can we develop spring boot modules that can be then deployed to that
"plugin container" and these modules can talk using a contract. Which
immediately screams. OSGi.
So I. was thinking of putting together a working demo of a couple of
spring boot applications that can demonstrate DI using OSGi.
Something like lets say

i. A dockerized Karaf container
ii.One Spring boot app that functions like a rules engine.To handle
all messy changing conditions.
iii.One Spring Boot app which provides the clean processing endpoints.

These second app can depend on the rules app and work along contracts.
I see potential in several projects like OpenMRS extensions etc.