Hi Daniel,

I don’t think there’s any enforcement in the OSGi spec regarding leading 0
(actually, I think it’s "blurry" as there’s no details in one way or another).

That’s why I said more a "best practice".

Generally speaking (not OSGi related), I don’t see any good reason to use
leading 0 in version ;)

So, as the spec is not very strict about that, we should support it in the
resolver.