Hello again.

Good idea ! adding this configuration to the plugin :
<configuration>
    <dependencyFeatures>
        <dependencyFeature>camel-blueprint</dependencyFeature>
    </dependencyFeatures>
</configuration>

The needed feature "camel-blueprint" is marked as dependency, but all
other features are still in my result :
        .../...
        <feature version="2.9.0" prerequisite="false"
dependency="false">xml-specs-api</feature>
        <feature version="2.25.4" prerequisite="false"
dependency="false">camel</feature>
        <feature version="2.25.4" prerequisite="false"
dependency="false">camel-core</feature>
        <feature version="2.25.4" prerequisite="false"
dependency="false">camel-catalog</feature>
        <feature version="2.25.4" prerequisite="false"
dependency="true">camel-blueprint</feature>
        <feature version="2.25.4" prerequisite="false"
dependency="false">camel-spring</feature>
        .../...

No way to keep only my actual dependencies...

Thanks again.

Regards.