>> What I was trying to tell you, is that by replacing your
>> spifly-feature with the aries-proxy-feature and a single spifly
>> bundle, the classloading issue might be fixed. Liquibase is able to
>> find the Default Log Service, as far as I can see.

> Ahhh! I see!

I eventually figured out the difference (I think...?): you're starting
the spifly bundle on level 40, which is the same level as the
liquibase-feature is on, and using the spifly feature, the spifly bundle
is started on the default level, which is 80, and possibly isn't present
when liquibase is running?

Other than that it seems the same bundles are started and activated in
both cases (i.e. both using the spifly feature and loading the spifly
bundle directly).