Yeah, that's true, I forgot I could do that.  I do create parts of mine by
hand, but with how out of control transitive dependencies get due to people
using ever library they can possibly find, it can be nice to at least use
the generated feature xml as a start.... it might slightly turn certain
people off having to create them by hand from scratch... but I'll give it a
shot and see how it turns out. :)