It really depends what you mean by "how to do".

OAuth2 is authentication/authorization scheme which can be implemented as OAuth2 client, OAuth2 resource server or OAuth2 server providing tokens. For most of these you can probably base of CXF and some of examples which it has. Personally I've used com.nimbusds/oauth2-oidc-sdk which works fine for client and resource server implementations. With a bit of effort I think its possible even to make working server with it.

Best,
Łukasz