Thanks.

I will have a look at the url you suggest.

Best,

-- Jaap

From: Łukasz Dywicki <l...@code-house.org>
Sent: Monday, August 21, 2023 5:00 PM
To: user@karaf.apache.org
Subject: Re: OAuth2 in Karaf

It really depends what you mean by "how to do".

OAuth2 is authentication/authorization scheme which can be implemented

as OAuth2 client, OAuth2 resource server or OAuth2 server providing tokens.

For most of these you can probably base of CXF and some of examples

which it has. Personally I've used com.nimbusds/oauth2-oidc-sdk which

works fine for client and resource server implementations. With a bit of

effort I think its possible even to make working server with it.

Best,

Łukasz