Hi.

I'm not sure how can I explain.

1.
re-replication is reduced from 20 hours to 2 hours 40 minutes.

Here are some charts.

Before applying the patch:

    - Total Tablet Size: http://i.imgur.com/QtT2sH4.png
    - Network & Disk Usage: http://i.imgur.com/m4gj6p2.png (started at 10
am, ended at tommorow 6 am)

After applying the patch:

    - Total Tablet Size: http://i.imgur.com/7RmWQA4.png
    - Network & Disk Usage: http://i.imgur.com/Jd7q8iY.png

2.
BTW, before applying, I got many "already in progress" messages in the kudu
master log file.

    delete failed for tablet 'tablet_id' with error code
TABLET_NOT_RUNNING: Illegal state: State transition of tablet 'tablet_id'
already in progress: copying tablet

But, after applied, there were no such messages.

3.
before applying, I used Kudu 1.3.0 and version is upgraded to 1.4 by using
the patch.

Thanks.