Hello everyone, I've been following neo4j for a little bit and really
believe in the concept. The 8-page introduction is a little abstract for me
to fully understand but as I read about the node, relationship, property
structure it makes a lot of sense. I've setup maven to build the database so
I can play with it and try to understand more. I come from a web development
background and work mainly with design/css/html/php and I'm not familiar
with Java. Will it be possible to use neo as a database for a web
development project and still use php for the backend logic? Would the
neo4j.py project allow the database to be used with one of the python web
frameworks? There's a personal project I'm working on for the web and I'd
really like to be able to use neo4j as the database. I'll learn as much as I
have to so I can get this working.

There was also a message a little bit ago talking about having someone more
unfamiliar with neo4j read new documentation to see if it's clear and
understandable. I might be a good subject for that since all of this is new
to me, I'll offer comments on everything I read :)

Cheers to the dev team.

Best, Kai