Hi,

> has anyone implemented an object binding framework for Neo? I imagine
> sth. that allows to define fields and relationships in POJOs using
> annotations, and binds them using runtime code generation or
reflection.

no, I haven't, but I believe your question could also be read as: How do
I efficiently develop a domain-model for Neo?

Since I don't like annotated code and my special interest is
model-driven software development, I have built a little code generation
system for generating my domain classes. It consists of:

- a simple meta-model (defines things like "Namespace", "Bean",
"Attribute", "Relation", and so on...) built using the Eclipse Modeling
Framework
- some code generation templates based on openArchitectureWare Xpand for
generating bean classes (this is how I call the domain classes) and
factory classes for controlling the beans lifecycle
- some additional classes forming the runtime support for the generated
code

Works great!

(And sorry, no, it's not public yet, as it is still quite
experimental...)

regards,
Peter