Hi Lyudmila,

as Emil pointed out our sparql support doesn't yet support all
possible cases, but according to my knowledge a ?S P ?O construct is
supported and tests in the sparql engine verifies that. It can however
depend on what other triple constraints your query has. The neo sparql
engine needs (as of now, at least) some kind of reasonable starting
point; somewhere to start the traversing from and it may be that
decision which is causing your problems. If you could send your sparql
query I could make a much better conclusion as to the source of the
problem.

Best,

Mattias