Allright, it seems you are using sparql-on-sail and not our integrated
neo sparql-engine. I have quite little experience with that setup, I
must add. Though I don't see why your case shouldn't work, since the
VerboseQuadStore supports all combinations of S P O C. I'm going on
vacation tomorrow for a week, but I'm sure someone else could look at
it while I'm away.

Best,

Mattias