Hi again Lyudmila.

I may have found the source of the problem. I see that when importing
from your rdf/xml file the predicates in the statements aren't stored
in the sail as the full URIs, but as short versions, f.ex
"orex:value".

Then I look at the rdfunload.xml file and see some weird things, f.ex:

    <value xmlns="orex:">outside</value>

Now that's a syntax I've never seen before and all values in the file
are like that. I tried to change the tags so that they look something
like:

    <orex:value>outside</orex:value>

And it all worked much better. Isn't that how it's supposed to look
like? At least that's how I've learned to write rdf/xml and it makes
more sense to me. I think this will make it work for you.

Another thing, performance: If you see that the performance isn't good
enough using an external sparql analyzer like this you could try using
our own sparql engine which talks to neo directly with a little help
from the neo-rdf layer. I'll see if I can write a piece of code which
would get you up and running using that too.

Best,
Mattias

Neo Technology, www.neotechnology.com