Hi,

I have been experimenting with incremental building of large graphs and
I realized that the graph update process would be much faster if there
was a possibility to index relationships between pairs of nodes in order
to have the possibility for quick lookups. Currently, each time I want
to create or update a relationship between two nodes (say n1 and n2), I
first need to iterate through all relationships (of the particular type)
of n1 and check whether the other node is n2. Is there any effort within
neo4j.util.index to provide such functionality or should I try to
develop something on my own?

Best regards,
Symeon (Akis)