Hi Symeon,
so, what you are saying is that you would like to have the possibility
to set indexes on relationships and their properties just like on the
nodes as in http://components.neo4j.org/index-util/ ?

I guess that would be easy to do, or you could do it yourself by
looking at the index-util package, but I guess being able to treat
Relationships as first-class indexing citizens is a good idea ... any
others that have opinions on that?

/peter

GTalk:      neubauer.peter
Skype       peter.neubauer