Hi

There is also another alternative available in Neo4j.rb (the JRuby
Neo4j wrapper) by using lucene.
In Neo4j.rb you have access to the full lucene query language.

Examples:
  Person.find(:name => 'kalle').sort_by(:salary)
  Person.find("name:kalle AND salary:[10000 TO
30000]").sort_by(Desc[:salary, :country])

Cheers
/Andreas