Hi,

I have just finished parsing and creating the database with the latest
index-util-0.9-SNAPSHOT available in your repository. It has been finished
succesfully so I must thank you for your interest and useful help.
And, finally, I have one last question. I have been created 180 million of
edges and 20 million of nodes. Is it possible to create a bigger amount of
edges and nodes with Neo4j? Do you have a limit?

Thank your very much again.